Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Retrofit kit - Fulham Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The ThoroLED high bay retrofit kit is suitable for acrylic high bay and low bay installations, such as warehouses, hangars, gymnasiums, and buildings where 400-watt metal halide luminaires normally are used. The surface-mounted LED driver can handle 120-277 volt input, and the driver can be programmed to optimize power use and lumen output. The kit also has a built-in heat sink with integrated thermal management, and it can be installed to upgrade an existing high bay luminaire in five-ten minutes with four-point installation.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Lighting Controls Upgrades: Understanding Space Needs
- Understanding Applications for Lighting Controls Upgrades
- Lighting Controls Upgrade Guidelines
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health