Alerts and timely updates on education and technologies to help facilities management professionals
Retrofit System - Leviton Manufacuring Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Zipline™ modular system installs in minutes in existing linear fluorescent fixtures, enhancing appearance, service life, and energy efficiency. The system requires little maintenance and provides more than 50,000 hours at LM80, complying with the Design Lighting Consortium for efficiency standards, making it eligible for energy rebates. The units are available in 2-by-2-foot and 2-by-4 versions. A plug-in, edge-lit light array snaps into the fixture to reduce chances of eliminating components and wiring mishaps.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health