Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Retrofit System - Leviton Manufacuring Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Zipline™ modular system installs in minutes in existing linear fluorescent fixtures, enhancing appearance, service life, and energy efficiency. The system requires little maintenance and provides more than 50,000 hours at LM80, complying with the Design Lighting Consortium for efficiency standards, making it eligible for energy rebates. The units are available in 2-by-2-foot and 2-by-4 versions. A plug-in, edge-lit light array snaps into the fixture to reduce chances of eliminating components and wiring mishaps.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Planning Lighting in New Healthcare Facilities
- How to Plan An LED Upgrade
- Lighting is the Best Place to Start for Energy Efficiency
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health