Webcast: Learn How Energy Assets Can: Provide Significant Savings, Generate Revenue, & Maximize ROI. Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 11 AM ET
Retrofit Sockets - Seesmart Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Universal Tombstone Sets are designed for LED retrofit applications in single-end wiring (SEP) configuration luminaires. Existing sockets and wiring are removed and replaced with wireless sockets and sockets pre-wired for SEP LED tube lights. Sets are available in either tall or medium configurations and come pre-wired for one to four tubes. Accepts any voltage from 120 to 277 VAC. Sockets use standard G13 bi-pin connections. Designed for use with 2- to 5-foot T8 tube lights.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health