Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Retrofit LED Lamp - Eye Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
The EYELED Glass Jacket Series mogul base retrofit lamp is a fully self-contained LED retrofit in a familiar HID glass lamp package. The EYE GJ Series screws directly into conventional and historically-styled post-tops, flood lights, wall packs, high bays, and other high output luminaires. The Glass Jacket lamp offers the latest in AC- direct driver on board technology, which optimizes thermal management and prevents discoloration. Available in 25W, 50W, and 75W models, in 2700K, 3000K, 4000K, and 5000K, with a lumen range of 3,000 to 10,000.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health