Retrofit Kit - MaxLite Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The LED RKT series recessed troffer and RKL retrofit kit strips are available in dimmable and non-dimmable models for lighting comfort and are compatible with all 0-10 V building controls, motion sensors, timers, and daylight-harvesting systems. They are available in diverse lumen outputs, voltages, wattages and color temperatures ranging from very warm white to bright white. The 8-pound kit consists of four LED strips with LM80-rated LED chips assembled on aluminum- and copper-clad FR4 printed circuit boards. The strips feature twin aluminum carrier angles for easier installation, heat-sinking, and optical diffusion with full-range dimming capabilities. The strips weigh less than 3 pounds.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- How to Optimize Daylighting with Smart Lighting Design, Lighting Controls
- To Achieve the Benefits of Daylighting, Understand the Challenges
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health