Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Retrofit Baffle Trim - Cooper Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
The Halo RL56 LED Retrofit Baffle Trim offers energy savings. Fits 5-inch and 6-inch compatible housings with an integrated LED module that consumes 9.4 watts while delivering over 600 lumens. The fixture provides up to $300 in projected energy savings and is expected to last 22 years. White color temperature of 3000K; integral LED driver offering 120-volt dimming capability.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health