Retrofit Baffle Trim - Cooper Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
The Halo RL56 LED Retrofit Baffle Trim offers energy savings. Fits 5-inch and 6-inch compatible housings with an integrated LED module that consumes 9.4 watts while delivering over 600 lumens. The fixture provides up to $300 in projected energy savings and is expected to last 22 years. White color temperature of 3000K; integral LED driver offering 120-volt dimming capability.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health