Relay Control Panels - Leviton Manufacturing Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Relay Control Panels are a lighting management option. The fully integrated system includes relay cabinets and inserts, command modules, a handheld display unit (HDU), power supplies, relays and fully digital switches that can be programmed using the HDU. The panel has a short circuit current rating (SCCR) of 25,000 Amps (at 277 VAC) for maximum service life, robust latching modules for incandescent and fluorescent loads, and integrated dimming and switching capabilities along with daylighting and "smart" metering features.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Lighting Strategies For Occupant Health
- Lighting Strategies for Contemporary Office Space
- Supporting Human Health With Circadian Lighting Design
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health