Recessed Spot Lighting - WAC Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
The LEDme Multiple Spots feature a variety of LED, low voltage, line voltage and metal halide multiple spots in both trimless and trim styles. They are available in white with a white interior and placed in die-cast aluminum heads with steel trims and housings. All the multiple spot fixtures can be individually adjusted with a 25-degree tilt with minimal extensions below the ceiling plane.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health