Recessed Pendants - Cooper Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
Shaper handcrafted recessed pendants from Cooper Lighting are designed for low-ceiling applications. The pendants are illuminated by recessed compact fluorescent downlights and feature unique handcrafted art glass hung on stainless steel cables. The recessed pendants are ideal in offices, corridors, lobbies and cafes, among other interior environments.
The pendants feature a 22-inch curved glass square with five color options. Die-cast aluminum collars accommodate varying dimension of ceiling material up to 1-1/2 inches deep. Energy efficient lamp options include two 26-watt, 32-watt or 42-watt 4-pin triple CFL lamps.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health