Recessed Lighting Fixture - Day-Brite Lighting / Capri / Omega - Facility Management Product Release
The Arioso acrylic 2-by-2-foot recessed direct/indirect fixture is designed for grid-inverted T ceilings or flange-type ceilings with an independently mounted flange kit. Fixture features no visible welding, screws, latches, rivets or plastic supports. The ballast is easily accessible through the lamp compartment, according to the company.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health