Webcast: Learn How Energy Assets Can: Provide Significant Savings, Generate Revenue, & Maximize ROI. Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 11 AM ET
Recessed Fluorescent Lighting - Cooper Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
Cooper Lighting's Corelite Class R Ultra Shallow Recessed Series has been awarded a Best of Category Award in the 2008 LIGHTFAIR International Innovation Awards (LIA) in the Fluorescent Troffers, Suspended and Surface Luminaires category. The LIA honors the lighting industry's most innovative products and technologies.
The Class R Series of ultra-shallow recessed direct-indirect luminaires feature a low-profile housing for use in constrained plenum space. The series uses T5 specific low-energy technology and highly efficient optical engineering to aid in sustainable design.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health