Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Recessed Downlights Designed for Retrofit Projects - Osram Sylvania - Facility Management Product Release
Recognized in the 2014 IESNA Progress Report, the Sylvania Ultra RT6 O LED recessed downlight dit is a universal input voltage 5" and 6" compatible solution that creates high performing white light and is optimized for new construction and retrofit applications utilizing pin-based compact fluorescent lamps. The RT6 HO downlight is now offered in a 0-10V dimmable 900-lumen version that utilizes 13W, in addition to the 1500 lumen option which achieves up to 71 lumens per watt. The new RT6 HO is available in 2700K, 3000K, 3500K and 4000K color temperatures. The RT6 HO is designed to deliver light output comparable to traditional 1x18W, 1x26W and 2x26W pin based compact fluorescent luminaires, and installation is done quickly and easily in most standard six-inch frames. The Sylvania Ultra RT6 HO, in addition to the new versions of the Sylvania Ultra RT5/6 and Ultra RT8, are UL1598 listed and classified for stand-alone and retrofit applications and Energy Star qualified.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health