Pole-Mounted Luminaires - Kenall Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
The TopDek LED luminaire is scaled for use in parking decks and surface lots. Its design minimizes hazardous glare and is the first luminaire in the parking industry to achieve 110 lumens per watt, according to the U.S. Department of Energy's Lighting Facts program. The unit is available with three different LED color temperatures and power ratings, is adaptable to round and square poles, and is ideal for retrofits. Eight different distribution patterns are available, including a house-side shield option to control light trespass and prevent light spill onto adjoining properties.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health