Photoluminescent Exit Sign - Jessup Manufacturing Co. - Facility Management Product Release
Photoluminescent Exit Sign is approved for outdoor and wet applications. Glo Brite PM100 is visible for 100 feet. Photoluminescent technology absorbs and stores ambient light. The signs are UL 924 listed and have a life expectancy of more than 25 years.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health