Photo Control - Intermatic - Facility Management Product Release
Electronic Photo Controls are designed for open-space lighting applications for both indoor and outdoor use. Specific models are compatible with 2-, 6-, and 8-amp electronic ballasts. All models have a non-drift silicon light sensor with IR filter, enhanced surge protection with 510 J MOV and can be used in single- or multi-fixture HID or LED applications. Select and Specifier grade models include DC relay with zero-crossing circuitry for extended life.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health