- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
Pendant Luminaire - Lightolier - Facility Management Product Release
The Lytecel EL is a low-profile, cable-mounted fluorescent pendant luminaire from Lightolier. The semi-specular louvres provide glare-free 60 percent uplight and 40 percent downlight illumination. The Lytecel EL is available with either T5 or T8 lamps.
Constructed from welded 20-gauge steel housing and powder-coated with a flat white polyester enamel finish. Available in 48- and 96-inch lengths.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- Managers Turn to UV Lighting to Combat COVID-19
- COVID Accelerates Adoption of UV at Two Facilities
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health