- Director, Space Management & Planning »
- Building Engineer »
- Director of Facilities »
- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
Pendant Luminaire - Lightolier - Facility Management Product Release
The Lytecel EL is a low-profile, cable-mounted fluorescent pendant luminaire from Lightolier. The semi-specular louvres provide glare-free 60 percent uplight and 40 percent downlight illumination. The Lytecel EL is available with either T5 or T8 lamps.
Constructed from welded 20-gauge steel housing and powder-coated with a flat white polyester enamel finish. Available in 48- and 96-inch lengths.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Win-Win Outdoor Lighting for People and Environment
- Lighting Strategies For Occupant Health
- Lighting Strategies for Contemporary Office Space
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health