- Facilities Support Technician »
- Building Assistant »
- Sr. Facilities Project Manager, Construction »
- Director of Facilities Management »
- HVAC MECHANIC II (Ft. Meade, MD) »
Parking Structure Luminaire - Kenall - Facility Management Product Release
The SenScape SPG18 series is a sealed, low-profile luminaire for parking structures. The fixture’s slim design features an IP65 rating, protecting SenScape from the ingress of dust, dirt, debris and water.
SenScape includes a 12 percent uplight option, an 18 percent uplight option and a 100 percent downlight version. It features optional daylight harvesting — highly desirable in parking garages, as well as canopy and low-bay applications.
Unlike traditional edge-lighting, which compromises fixture efficiency as well as the control of thermals and uplight, SenScape’s back-lit design provides a low-profile engine without compromising the fixture integrity. The occupancy and daylight sensors are positioned behind the lens, which maintains the design aesthetic and construction integrity of the fixture, even when controls are added to SenScape.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Goals to Consider When Relamping
- Strategies and Tactics for Effective Relamping
- Bright Ideas: Lighting Retrofit Project Brings Huge Benefits
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- Alberta Bair Theater Updates Lighting, Sees Growth