Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Parking Structure Luminaire - Kenall Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
The TopDek Series features a traditional design aesthetic with long-life LED source. A 90-degree, field-rotatable, dual-optic system offers unprecedented glare control and a variety of choices in light distribution. The heat sink is concealed for effective thermal management and offers hinged access for ease of maintenance. All distributions are Dark Sky compliant, emitting no uplight while minimizing glare and high-angle light. The luminaire's optional integrated house-side shield restricts light trespass, preventing spill onto adjoining properties.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Lighting Controls Upgrades: Understanding Space Needs
- Understanding Applications for Lighting Controls Upgrades
- Lighting Controls Upgrade Guidelines
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health