Webcast: Learn How Energy Assets Can: Provide Significant Savings, Generate Revenue, & Maximize ROI. Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 11 AM ET
Parking Structure Luminaire - Kenall Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
The TopDek Series features a traditional design aesthetic with long-life LED source. A 90-degree, field-rotatable, dual-optic system offers unprecedented glare control and a variety of choices in light distribution. The heat sink is concealed for effective thermal management and offers hinged access for ease of maintenance. All distributions are Dark Sky compliant, emitting no uplight while minimizing glare and high-angle light. The luminaire's optional integrated house-side shield restricts light trespass, preventing spill onto adjoining properties.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health