Parking Garage Fixture - Revolution Lighting Technologies - Facility Management Product Release
The parkVUE LED features three models — 40HB, 50HB and 70HB. The housing is made from extruded aircraft 6061 aluminum and is powder coated with polyester resin for a maintenance-free lift. Relume Sliver Circuitry® ensures thermal management and low LED junction temperatures. A UV-stabilized, non-yellowing lens protects the LED light engine. Each power supply operates over voltages ranging from 120-277 volts (V) or 377-480 V.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health