Parabolic Fixtures - Cooper Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
The Metalux OpticaHP high performance T8 parabolic series includes 2-by-4 and 2-by-2-foot luminaires and two retrofit kits designed for installation into parabolic fixtures that are 2, 3, 4 or 5 inches in depth. Available in 28W or 32W lamp options and a highly reflective matte white finish with glare-reducing faceted steel cross blades.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health