Alerts and timely updates on education and technologies to help facilities management professionals
PAR Lamps - HyLite LED - Facility Management Product Release
ENERGY STAR PAR Series is suitable for damp locations and fully enclosed fixtures. With a 40 degree beam angle, the lamps provide high-quality illumination even in high ceiling applications. Can be used in any PAR20, PAR30, or PAR38 fixture. Available in 3000K and 5000K. The ENERGY STAR Series also features A19, A21, and BR30 lamps.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health