PAR Lamp - Osram Sylvania - Facility Management Product Release
ULTRA LED lamps are available in 25-degree narrow flood and 40-degree flood beam angles in 8-watt PAR20, 18-watt PAR30LN, and 24-watt PAR38 lamps. Lamps are dimmable and designed to replace 35-, 75-, and 90-watt halogen PAR lamps. Lamps are UV- and IR-radiation-free. CRI of 85-89 and color temperature of 3000K. Also available is a 5.5-watt, PAR16 lamp with a 35-degree beam angle and either a medium or GU10 base.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Buyer Beware: Practical Tips for Germicidal Lighting Use
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health