Outdoor Security Light - GE Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
The Evolve™ LED is designed as an energy-efficient alternative to traditional high-intensity discharge security lights. The light has a rated lifetime of 100,000 hours and is designed for use outside commercial buildings, in work yards, and on roadways in rural settings. The design is built for harsh elements and is available in correlated color temperature choices of 4,000 and 5,000 degrees Kelvin. The light is offered in two lumen levels and two optical distributions, with a lumen maintenance rating of L70 at 100,000 hours.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health