Outdoor Lighting Control System - Acuity Brands Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
ROAMview connects to existing computer network. Features a pre-configured server and software package that can be deployed in smaller areas and allows control and monitoring from any computer. Browser-based portal provides ease of control for grouping outdoor lighting fixtures, and applies customer-defined schedules for on/off and dimming.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health