Outdoor Lighting - Cooper Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
The Talon is an outdoor area site light with an optical design that includes a choice of 14 high efficiency, field-rotatable optics. The optic options include flat glass or sag, vertical lamp or horizontal, segmented optic or formed. All optics are capable of rotating in 90-degree increments. Constructed of die-cast aluminum and available in two sizes.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health