- Director of Building Operations »
- Building Assistant »
- FACILITIES PROJECT COORDINATOR »
- Building Services Supervisor (Evening shift) »
- Corporate Leader- Planning, Design and Con. »
Outdoor Lighting - Architectural Area Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
The Diretto cast-aluminum post-top fixture has stainless steel struts and is designed for use in mixed-use retail, commercial, educational, municipal and downtown renovation environments.
The fixture has four mounting options: post-top adaptor, wall-mounted arm, single arm pole mount arm and twin arm pole mount arm. The fixtures are recommended for mounting on elevated posts from 9 feet to 18 feet and are designed with a contemporary look.
The product comes standard with a horizontal reflector and flat tempered glass lens for NEMA 2, 3, 4 and 5 distributions. Light source selections for the fixtures are metal halide, high-pressure sodium and compact fluorescent. Options for the fixture include a low-brightness lens and house side shield.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Elevating Exterior Lighting Quality for Design
- Lighting the Way to Outdoor Safety
- Commercial Lighting Rebates Evolve
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- Alberta Bair Theater Updates Lighting, Sees Growth