- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
Outdoor Lighting - Acculite - Facility Management Product Release
Intended for use in parking lots, roadways and open spaces, the Alari and Alari Plus outdoor fixtures are available in standard horizontal wattages in a variety of lamp wattages, while the Alari line is available with vertical lamps up to 200 watts.
Vertical lamps provide superior uniformity, higher mean light levels and longer lamp life, according to the company.
The lamp optics meet IES full cut-off standards. Both lamps also comply with International Dark Sky standards.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- Managers Turn to UV Lighting to Combat COVID-19
- COVID Accelerates Adoption of UV at Two Facilities
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health