Outdoor LED - RAB Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
The LPACK13 replaces 100-watt, metal-halide wallpacks. Technicians can mount the light-emitting-diode (LED) fixture at heights up to 20 feet. The LPACK13 produces 94 percent more lumens and is 84 percent more efficient than the LPACK10, resulting in a quicker return on investment. The LPACK 13 also has an upgraded driver, with additional surge protection up to 4,000 volts (V) and compatibility with input voltage from 120-240V and 277V. The 13-watt LPACK is available in bronze or white finishes and can light entrances, pathways, and façades.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health