Organic LEDs - Winona Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
Trilia organic light-emitting diodes (OLEDs) mount less than 3-1/2 inches below the ceiling and are designed for either general or feature lighting in commercial spaces such as office, hospitality and retail. Available in either 8-panel straight or 24-panel "Tri" sections. Sections can be combined in multiple patterns to produce unique layouts. OLEDs have a CRI of greater than 80 and a color temperature of 3500K. Lumen maintenance of 70 percent at 15,000 hours.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- 4 Crucial Lighting Design Considerations for a post-COVID world
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health