Options2 Geometric Wall Sconces - SPI Lighting Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Geometric wall sconces designed in rectilinear form for perimeter lighting are available with an integral emergency option to eliminate the need for secondary lighting. Options2 can be specified with either a flush-mount lens or a 3-D open window. Faceplate finish options include brushed aluminum, embossed stainless steel and more than 30 powder coat paint colors.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- 4 Crucial Lighting Design Considerations for a post-COVID world
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health