Opalescent Pendants - WAC Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
Mini Brittany opalescent LED pendants uses 12 volts and five watts, and delivers 230 lumens with a color temperature of 3500K. The line, which also includes wall sconces using halogen or candelabra lamps, are designed with layers of Italian Opaline glass that form an opalescent flower in a diminutive profile.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- How to Optimize Daylighting with Smart Lighting Design, Lighting Controls
- To Achieve the Benefits of Daylighting, Understand the Challenges
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health