Alerts and timely updates on education and technologies to help facilities management professionals
Occupancy/Vacancy Sensing Switch - Lutron Electronics Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Maestro dual voltage switch works with all bulb types as well as fans in 120V or 277V applications. Requires no neutral and has no minimum load. XCT sensing technology eliminates background interference and detects fine motion to ensure lights stay on when the room is occupied.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health