Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Facility Maintenance Mechanic »
- Construction Surveillance Technician (CST) OCONUS »
- Facilities Project Manager »
- Electrician »
- Director of Facilities »
Occupancy Sensors - Lutron Electronics Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Maestro line includes sensors, dual-circuit sensors, dual-technology switches, and dimmers for dimmable CFL and LED lamps. The models feature: buttons with LEDs that include no dipswitches or dials; ability to control all lighting and fan loads; the ability to directly replace an existing switch without using new wiring; smart ambient light direction that automatically learns the user's preferred light level in the space to turn lights on only when sufficient daylight is not available; and control for 120 volt (V) and 277 V loads.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Teamwork Essential for College's Energy Efficiency Increases
- Finding Efficiency: College Searches Campuses for Energy Opportunities
- College Rethinks Maintenance, Embraces Energy Efficiency
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health