Occupancy Sensors - Cooper Wiring Devices - Facility Management Product Release
Occupancy Sensor's PIR lens is color matched to the device housing and provides a 180-degree viewing angle for 1,000 sq. ft. of major motion coverage (450 sq. ft. minor motion). The SAVANT passive infrared (PIR) family of occupancy and vacancy sensors includes switches, dual switches and dimmers. LED nightlight with dimming function optional.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health