Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Occupancy Sensors - Acuity Brands Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
Sensor Switch occupancy sensors and photocell devices utilize PIR/Microphonics dual technology to combine motion detection with sound detection in one sensor, which according to the company, is superior to utilizing two separate technologies. The product line includes occupancy and photocell/daylight control sensors, high-bay sensors, refrigerator aisle sensors, and the nLight lighting control system.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health