- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic »
- Maintenance Mechanic 3 »
- Facility Maintenance Lead »
- ELECTRICIAN »
Occupancy Sensors - Nexlight - Facility Management Product Release
PerfectSense sensors are available in passive infrared, ultrasonic, or dual technology models. Sensors use isolated Form C relays to integrate with building management systems, VAV controllers, or lighting controls. Relays provide real-time occupancy status to other systems, and multiple relay outputs offer improved connectivity to control systems, according to the company. Dual-technology and passive infrared models have detection area of 1,000 sq. ft.; ultrasonic sensors have detection area of 500 sq. ft. All models available with one or two buttons.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health