Occupancy Sensors - Acuity Brands Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
Sensor Switch occupancy sensors and photocell devices utilize PIR/Microphonics dual technology to combine motion detection with sound detection in one sensor, which according to the company, is superior to utilizing two separate technologies. The product line includes occupancy and photocell/daylight control sensors, high-bay sensors, refrigerator aisle sensors, and the nLight lighting control system.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Buyer Beware: Practical Tips for Germicidal Lighting Use
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health