Occupancy Sensors - Leviton Manufacturing Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The sensors are designed for use in structures requiring energy conservation and compliance with North American Free Trade Agreement and Buy American Act standards. They are available in ceiling-mount, wall-mount, wall-box mount, and fixture-mount styles. Users can specify the occupancy sensors for a variety of new construction and retrofit applications, including high-bay, low-bay, aisle, cold-storage, wide-view, long-range, and self-powered wireless.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Buyer Beware: Practical Tips for Germicidal Lighting Use
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health