Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Occupancy Sensors - Leviton Manufacturing Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The self-powered units improve energy efficiency and require no new wiring, due to the EnOcean Inc. wireless technology incorporated into the sensors. To ensure flexible operation, the wireless sensors include an automatic shutoff feature that lets users set the shutoff time to match their requirements. The sensors also feature an integrated solar cell that provides power from the ambient light in the room, eliminating the need for batteries.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Lighting Controls Upgrades: Understanding Space Needs
- Understanding Applications for Lighting Controls Upgrades
- Lighting Controls Upgrade Guidelines
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health