Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Occupancy Sensors - WattStopper/Legrand - Facility Management Product Release
The C1-12 and C1-24 occupancy sensors can interface directly with EMS or HVAC systems through an internal isolated relay. The ceiling mounted 360 degree sensors use passive infrared technology (PIR) to detect the difference between heat emitted from the human body in motion and background space, and a Fresnel lens to divide a space into zones and allow detection of small movement. The sensors have a user adjustable time delay between 30 seconds and 30 minutes. Units have 5-year warranty.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Lighting Controls Upgrades: Understanding Space Needs
- Understanding Applications for Lighting Controls Upgrades
- 5 Tips for Selecting LEDs
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health