Occupancy Sensor Switch - Lutron Electronics Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Maestro™ dual-circuit switch uses advanced XCT™ technology, which detects minor motion to ensure lights stay on when a room is occupied. It controls up to six amps per zone, with no minimum load requirement, and it controls all lighting load types and fans while directly replacing an existing switch with no new wiring required. Smart, ambient light detection automatically learns the user's preferred light level in the space to turn lights on only when sufficient daylight is not available. The sensors control 120 and 277 Volt loads.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health