Occupancy Sensor - Sensor Switch Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
LSXR fixture-mount sensor has up to four interchangeable lenses and an integrated mounting bracket, which allows it to be used in both high- and low-mount applications. Lens options include high-mount, high-mount aisleway, low-mount small motion, and low-mount large motion. Lenses can be changed without the need to replace the entire sensor. Sensor is available in multiple power and dimming configurations and can be ordered as a stand-alone product or installed on a luminaire.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- How to Optimize Daylighting with Smart Lighting Design, Lighting Controls
- To Achieve the Benefits of Daylighting, Understand the Challenges
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health