Occupancy Sensor - WattStopper - Facility Management Product Release
300 Series Optional-Neutral Occupancy Sensors let installers decide whether or not a neutral is needed. The occupancy sensors work for two-wire or three-wire applications. Single and dual relay optional-neutral occupancy sensors are available in 120/277 and 347 volt models that use passive infrared or dual technology. Most models include optional multi-way control capability.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health