- Facility Maintenance Lead »
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic »
- Maintenance Mechanic 3 »
- ELECTRICIAN »
Occupancy Sensor - Sensor Switch Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
LSXR occupancy sensor has up to four interchangeable lenses and an integrated, adjustable mounting bracket for use in both high- and low-mount applications. Lenses are designed for 360-degree high-mount; 360-degree high-mount aisleway; 360-degree low-mount, small motion; and 360-degree low-mount, large motion applications. Available in multiple power, photocell, dimming, and custom-operating-parameter options. Supports 0-10V VDC output for dimming and is push-button programmable. Designed for operating temperatures of 14 degrees F to 122 degrees F.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health