Occupancy Sensor - Acuity Brands Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
The LSXR fixture-mount sensor from Sensor Switch offers up to four interchangeable lenses and an integrated, adjustable mounting bracket, making it ideal for high-mount and low-mount lighting control applications. It offers up to four quick-change lenses designed for varying applications and mounting heights. The ability to change lenses eliminates the need to replace the entire sensor. The sensor can be ordered standalone in a variety of powering and dimming options through local electrical distributors, or it can be ordered pre-installed on many luminaires from the manufacturer.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health