Occupancy Sensor - NexLight - Facility Management Product Release
The PerfectSense sensor is designed to meet the demands of Title 24 and ASHRAE 90.1 2010. The PS-DTC 24 model is a ceiling-mounted, 24-volt, low-voltage sensor providing 1,000 square feet of detection area, using potential impact radius and ultrasonic detection technologies. When used with a power pack, the sensor can expand detection areas. It features daylight sensors, so when enabled and natural light levels exceed the selected light level, the sensor does not turn on.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health