Next-Generation Analytics Platform Launched for Smart Buildings - Digital Lumens - Facility Management Product Release
Digital Lumens, the market leader in intelligent LED lighting and sensor-based smart building applications, today introduced an enhanced version of its LightRules lighting control and business intelligence platform.
LightRules leverages data from Digital Lumens’ LED fixtures, Digital Light Agents (DLAs), and its LightRules Power energy-use software to offer unprecedented insight into and influence over energy usage and savings, productivity, and employee and facility safety. The innovative new functionality further cements the company’s position at the forefront of the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and smart building movement.
LightRules 3.0 offers improved control, automation, and operational visibility through new, facility-wide energy and occupancy snapshots, tables, and trends. Enhanced dashboards report real-time energy cost savings; customizable energy and occupancy trend indicators are designed to monitor facility performance and inform energy usage forecasts. New reporting and sharing functions allow users to validate cost savings and energy usage, and apply a wealth of occupancy and asset management information to the benefit of their organization’s bottom line.
“Our users have long relied on Digital Lumens to deliver energy savings of up to 90%,” said Kaynam Hedayat, VP of Marketing & Product Management at Digital Lumens. “But our system creates opportunities well beyond energy savings, and the logical next step was to create a way for those customers to more easily access the full suite of data created by the network, and apply that intelligence across their entire business. LightRules 3.0 achieves that.”
The introduction of LightRules 3.0 arrives shortly after Digital Lumens’ launch of its new value-optimized, high-efficacy CLE intelligent high bay LED fixture, as well as expansion of its LightRules Mobile platform to Android devices.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health