Multi-Sensor - Cooper Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
Fifth Light multi-sensor combines daylight sensing, occupancy detection, and temperature measurement. Sensor communicates through the Digital Addressable Lighting Interface (DALI) and settings and groups can be adjusted remotely. Sensor draws power from the DALI communication bus to eliminate the need for external power packs. All device settings can be programmed through software with no physical adjustments needed. Covers 600 or 1,200 square feet at an 8-foot ceiling height. Daylight sensing range of 0 to 400 lux.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health