Webcast: Learn How Energy Assets Can: Provide Significant Savings, Generate Revenue, & Maximize ROI. Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 11 AM ET
Multi-Beam LED - Bulbrite - Facility Management Product Release
The MR16 features beam-control technology that combines the functionality of six MR16s into one. Facilities can use the fixture with magnetic and electronic transformers. The fixture has a potential life of 25,000 rated hours, and each 2-watt LED is equivalent to a 5-watt halogen bulb. With a color-rendering index of 75, it offers improved color reproduction and a warm, incandescent color temperature of 3,000 Kelvin.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health